THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT ENTERED.
Rules of Entry were as follows:
The contest page was locked for the competition, to enable entrants to leave their answers without others viewing their responses. the lock is now off. The password to join in the fun was: PennyLovesPaul
- Conditions of entry: Participants need only purchase/ borrow a copy of Preacher: The Haskins Brothers from the Amazon website or KU
- Only one entry per person
- All answers must be given in the comments section of this page.
- The prizes have no monetary value outside of the competition and cannot be exchanged for goods of the same or like value.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- THE DECISION OF THE JUDGES IS FINAL.
- The Competition is open from the 22nd August 2017 until 12th September 2017, all participants must have registered their interests by this date.
- Winners will be notified on the 15th September 2017.
Question 1: Name of the place Danny McCormack hides out at after kidnapping Morgan? Loch Doon, Scotland. (Chp. 20)
Question 2: Who Killed Old Man Ross? One of Danny’s gang members at Danny’s say so. (Chp. 8)
Question 3: What’s the name of Penny’s brother? Pablo. (Chp. 16)
Question 4: Who rescues Mel? McNally. (Chp. 14)
Question 5: What does Preacher study at University in London? Comparative World Religions (Which happens to be available for study at SOAS!) (Chp. 9)
Question 6: What does Penny teach? Literature of the African Diaspora. (Chp. 10)
Question 7: Where is Penny’s father from? Italy. (Chp. 16)
Question 8: Where was Dexter originally from? London or England. (Chp. 1)
I would like to thank all those who participated in the fun. I hope to do it again, with another release and I would like to think others would participate in other competitions.
The Winners have been notified.